0.1.2[edit | edit source]
Released - August 26th, 2019
Update Size - 2.4 MB
Versions - 0.1.2.13 (Windows), 0.1.2.14 (Mac), 0.1.2.15 (Linux)
Changes[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- You can now mouse-over your potion and bomb for a tooltip.
- UnderMine now detects up to 3 controllers at once.
- A new secret door has been added to the HUB: Keep Out!
- Added a few more Goldmine encounters.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Some special encounters are now labeled on the minimap.
- By default, Interact is now E, Bomb is now R, and Craft is now F. Apologies to all the people who dropped bombs on themselves while trying to talk! ---Note that these changes should not overwrite existing binding configurations.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- Spider and Wolf Spider attack radii reduced.
- Spider and Wolf Spider hitbox increased so that they can be hit easier when leaping.
- Spiders now appear in lower quantity.
- Arachnophobia curse only releases 1 spider, down from 1-2.
- Peasant no longer loses gold when picking up the Summoning Stone, or Stone of the Recreant .
- Noori’s health has been increased.
- Elixir now heals the player to full.
- Catalyst now heals the player for an additional 1 HP when healed from any source other than Catalyst.
- Each Berry upgrade now adds an extra 20% base potion duration instead of a flat 15s.
- Auglycerin now spews more gold but for less duration.
- Shop in a Bottle now has a lower discovery chance.
- Health lever encounters now scale their cost when they are used.
- Health lever encounters now have more generous and varied rewards.
- The first relic room is now always unlocked.
- Rewards (items dropped from the ceiling after combat) have been reduced in frequency.
- Rewards can now include steaks (ceiling meat).
- Moving diagonally while using the keyboard no longer causes you to move faster.
- Blackguards deal slightly more damage.
- Blackguards now ignore the peasant’s damage grace period.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Resource caps are now better enforced
- Throwbo much less likely to get stuck in his throwing animation, preventing the doors from opening.
- Killing an awakening peep skeleton now no longer keeps doors shut.
- Skulls now die if they fall in a pit.
- Fixed an issue related to doors closing briefly when killing a Curse Wisp or skull with a ranged attack.
- Footman shield bash now hits one frame later in the animation to be more readable.
- Black Rabbit’s chest game or the Pilfer Loyalty program are now declined if you close their dialog with the close button.
- Fixed an issue related to stacking multiple +MaxHP items.
- Fixed the dungeon encounter that sort of looked like “that symbol”.
- Fixed a bug preventing your key bindings from correctly saving changes to the Journal key.
- Fixed a mine encounter that could spawn holes at the end of bridges.
- Fixed a bug causing the Goldmine music to loop too early.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from moving after jumping down a hole to the next zone.
- Fixed a bug where killed furnaces would show up in the vanquished enemies section of the game over screen.
- Waking Light and Rain of Fire no longer activate in Hoodie’s room.
- Tickers now display damage numbers when attacked.
- Opening the Steam overlay no longer locks your movement when returning to the game.
- Fixed a crash related to corrupted save data. Still investigating the cause of corruption.
|Current Version: 0.7.1|