Notes[edit | edit source]
- Holy Guacamole places an altar on each floor. After unlocking Lillyth, 2 altars can appear per floor.
- Devotion allows each altar to be used one more time.
- After unlocking Lillyth Altars will always appear on floors 1 and 3 of The Goldmines, all floors on Delvemore Dungeon, floors 1 and 3 in the Halls of Din, and floors 1 and 3 in The Shimmering Caverns.
- The amount of Blessings available from the altar can be increased with the Blue Offering, Red Offering and Black Offerings bought from Arkanos at The Hub.
- Sylph levels up by praying at altars. She allows the player to pray an additional time when she reaches level 2.
- Altar rooms have a 50% chance of being locked.
- Penance will always be a praying option.
- Uncreative allows only one blessing and Penance are availble at a time.
- Altar costs, both for gaining Blessings and for Penance are doubled by Tariffs, or receiving 2 minor curses and double the health cost respectively.