Boss(es) are greater enemies of the Peasant. These enemies are stronger as the usual ones, and also come with a set of dirty tricks, which makes them harder to beat. They can be skipped using different methods. However skipping them has a penalty, as you cannot Ascened.
Currently, there are only 3 bosses:
- Selt, a worm like boss which can be found on The Goldmines 4. He can be skipped by beating the guards at the entrance to the dungeons. Beating them once will provide all Peasants entrance. Selt can still be fought in future runs.
- Mortar, a golem like boss which can be found on Delvemore Dungeon 4. He can be skipped to this specific run, by using a lever which also makes you extremely cursed (8 curse). He can still be fought in future runs.
- Noori, a shadow like boss which can be found on Halls of Din 4. Currently, he cannot be skipped, and is the final boss for now.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A defeated boss will not appear again until you Ascened.
- Pilfers will not appear in bosses' rooms, therefore it's a good place for Potions such as Auglycerin and Chest in a Bottle.
- Bosses get harder and harder each time you Ascened. They might also get new attacks.
- They do not appear in the Journal for Bestiary, but will appear at the end of a run as a killed Enemy.