Chests are objects found in UnderMine. They can be found in Secret rooms, normal rooms, Crawl Spaces, after solving puzzles, using the Sacrifice Room, or in spawned with the Chest in a Bottle potionc.
There are different types of chests which contain different items.
Normal Chest[edit | edit source]
The basic chest variant. When opened it will drop Gold and one of:
These chests may be locked or covered in rocks, which will require a key or bomb to open them respectively. The chest has a small chance to be "trapped," which will eject 5-6 lit bombs, or reveal itself to be a Mimic.
Thorium Chest[edit | edit source]
Gold Chest[edit | edit source]
This chest contains large amounts of Gold. It has a small chance to reveal itself as an Affluent Mimic.
Cursed Chest[edit | edit source]
This chest, when opened, will always afflict the player with a Curse. They can contain:
Big Chest[edit | edit source]
This chest requires 3 keys to open. It can contain:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Metamfiezomaiophobia significantly increases the chance of a chest to be a mimic.
- Empty Coffers will make all new discovered chests empty.
- Rigged will make normal chests more likely to be trapped.
- Chests that require a Key to open will hurt the player if cursed with Haunted Locks.
- At level 2, the Spirit increases the odds of finding a Potion as an additional drop.
- Leftovers guarantees an additional Food drop from any chest.
History[edit | edit source]
|0.2.1||Added Big Chests|