There are different types of chests which contain different items.
Normal Chest[edit | edit source]
The basic chest variant. When opened it will drop Gold and one of:
These chests may be locked or covered in rocks, which will require a key or bomb to open them respectively. The chest has a small chance to be "trapped," which will eject 5-6 lit bombs, or reveal itself to be a Mimic.
Thorium Chest[edit | edit source]
Gold Chest[edit | edit source]
This chest contains large amounts of Gold. It has a small chance to reveal itself as an Affluent Mimic.
Cursed Chest[edit | edit source]
This chest, when opened, will always afflict the player with a Curse. They can contain:
Big Chest[edit | edit source]
This chest requires 3 keys to open. It can contain:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Metamfiezomaiophobia significantly increases the chance of a chest to be a mimic.
- Empty Coffers will make all new discovered chests empty.
- Rigged will make normal chests more likely to be trapped.
- Chests that require a Key to open will hurt the player if cursed with Haunted Locks.
- At level 2, the Spirit increases the odds of finding a Potion as an additional drop.
- Leftovers guarantees an additional Food drop from any chest.
History[edit | edit source]
|Changelog for Chest|
|Windows||MacOS||Linux||Xbox||Additions and Changes|
|0.2.1.18||0.2.1.19||0.2.1.20||-||Added Big Chest.|