(Redirected from Enemies)
Enemies groups[edit | edit source]
- Fly, Spate Fly and Treble Fly
- Rat, Rat Matron, Rat Nest, Large Rat and Loaded Rat
- Spider and Wolf Spider
- Glomp, Oiled Glomp and Fiery Glomp
- Uberglomp, Oiled Uberglomp and Fiery Uberglomp
- Lurker and Crypt Lurker
- Mimic and Minic
- Skeleton and Crimson Skeleton
- Priest and Ardor Priest
- Bobo and Throwbo
Creatures that do not count as enemies[edit | edit source]
Enemies summoners[edit | edit source]
Flying enemies[edit | edit source]
List of Bosses[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Flying enemies will not be hurt by Bobo running into them.
- Flying enemies that are set on fire cannot extinguish themselves.
- Some enemies are strong or weak against different damage types. This types are: fire, thunder, explosives.
- Some of the creatures in the bestiary does not count as enemies which affect: Room clearing, Relics (such as Butcher's Cleaver or Mushroom), Blessings (such as Dynamism), Curses (such as Poison Mushroom and Venomous), etc.