If the target is surrounded by more Enemies, they will get hit as well.
- Fireballs deals 50% of the peasant's throw damage
- Fireball ignite damage is based on the peasant's throw damage
- Fire Attunement increases fire damage by 50%
- Available when you unlock Griswold, the Collector.
- Deal 50% damage to Selt as she is strong against fire damage.
- Will attack these Enemies, but will not damage them: Gargoyle, Fiery Glomp, Fiery Uberglomp
- While attacking the Lightning Mite, the attacks do not count as the player damaging it, and therefore the player will not be damaged.
[edit | edit source]
Some items are more effective when firebird reaches level 2 and 3:
- Large Ember deals 3-5 fire damage instead.
- Immolation Potion deals a bit more fire damage.
- Galoshes becomes less dangerous.
- Salamander Tail deal a bit more damage, also longer ignite when firebird reaches level 3.
- Seer's Blood's fire pool becomes less dangerous to the player and more dangerous to enemies.
- Fury Potion Deals more damage and ignite lasts longer (on level 3).
- Gordon's Tunic reduce fire damage to around 0-1 which synergize with some Curses such as Waking Light and Rain of Fire, making them useful to the player.
- Seertooth Deal more fire damage and ignite lasts longer (level 3).