|Effect||Walk on air|
|Waling out onto the abyss can be fairly disconcerting at first. It's fairly disconcerting the hundredth time too.|
- Increases movement speed by 5%.
- Allows the player to walk over pits without falling down.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player is still subject to damage from spikes, electrified water, flaming areas, and still suffers the effects of oil (reduced movement speed and inability to jump).
- Float boots can be useful in providing the player access to otherwise inaccessible chests, easy pathways around traps, and areas from which to attack while out of range of enemies. They also afford the ability to attack wall gold when the gold would otherwise be inaccessible. Gold sources that are found in or over pits will fall to the nearest area of clear ground.
- Using this relic, several secrets, chests and/or treasure rooms can be accessed without paying their cost.