|Effect||Find more altar rooms|
|"The most sacred food item is the avocado. The second most is the lime." - Griswold, The Collector|
Holy Guacamole makes an additional altar room spawn whenever an altar room is generated. This item's effect can be game-breaking when used in combination with certain other items, namely inverter and Devotion, and the familiar Sylph.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Positive[edit | edit source]
- Sylph: More altar rooms will dramatically increase the effectiveness of Sylph.
- Lesser Demon: Holy Guacamole allows the peasant to acquire more curses and feed Lesser Demon, provided they do not have Doll or Ara.
- Devotion: Holy Guacamole will increase the effectiveness of Devotion by increasing the amount of altars the peasant can pray at.
- Ara: Ara will allow the peasant to gain a blessing at the second altar for free.
- Kurtz' Stache: Extra altars will allow the peasant to pop Kurtz' Stache faster, provided they do not have Doll or Ara.
- Nullstone: The extra room will allow the peasant to obtain an addition nullstone bubble.
Minor Positive[edit | edit source]
- Doom Blade Extra curses from praying will increase Doom Blade's effectiveness.
- Twisted Blade: Extra curses from praying will increase Twisted Blade's effectiveness.
- Totem of Life: The extra room will allow the peasant to gain additional health with Totem of Life.
- Djinn: The extra room gives Djinn the chance to give the peasant an additional gift.