|Effect||Gain maximum health when killing enemies|
|When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, and the white knight is talking backwards.|
- Costs 2 major Curses at Sho'guul's lair.
- After acquiring will reduce Max HP 50 points.
- Max HP and current HP will increase by 1 for every Enemy killed.
- Spawned Enemies such as Vilepot will not count as killed Enemies. This also includes Wolf Spider coming out of Spider Nests. Mortar's orbs however, will count as killed Enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mushroom used to be a craftable relic, and would cost 16 Thorium to make.
- The Mushroom displays -50 when you first get it, accounting for the -50 maximum HP loss. This way the peasant can easily keep track of when they are gaining health.
- Mushroom was called "Some Kind of Mushroom" in early development.