Noori, Spectre of Darkness
|Noori, Spectre of Darkness|
Noori, Spectre of Darkness is the third boss in UnderMine at the final room of the Halls of Din. It drops Noori's Fragment alongside the Othermine Conduit schematic after beating it for the first time. Noori does not inflict contact damage. The four torches in the room determine Noori's damage resistance: each extinguished flame prevents 25% damage (additively) from being inflicted on Noori. If all four flames are extinguished, Noori takes 0 damage. The torches can be lit by the player with Salamander Tail, Fury Potion and such, though it does not prevent Attack 3 from triggering. The torches cannot be destroyed.
Noori's shots can be reflected with melee attacks when the peasant has Grimhilde's Mirror. The peasant will not get cursed if the third attack is returned. After some time has passed, the orbs will stop following the peasant and continue in the same direction. This means they will not follow Noori like other reflected bullets, but will go towards its general direction.
Attack pattern[edit | edit source]
- Attack 1: A portal will open near the player from which a hand will try to hit them.
- Attack 2: Noori will teleport to one of the side corner of the arena and shoot a wave of orbs one after the other towards the player's location. Can be used to light up the torches. The torch Noori lands on extinguishes.
- Attack 3: Noori will extinguish all flames and teleport to the upper middle of the room. He will start shooting lasers, and at the same time summoning orbs that chase the player. These orbs will disappear after a while, and can be used to ignite any extinguished flames. They will also curse the player if the player is hit. The orbs can be used to ignite the torches. The beam does not light the torches.
Tips and strategies[edit | edit source]
- The Chakram is useful for dealing damage during Attack 3 and allows the peasant to focus more on dodging.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When there are no flames lit up at all, Noori's color will become a tiny bit lighter.
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
|You Attack The Darkness|
Defeated Noori, Spectre of Darkness
|Destroyer of Darkness|
Defeated Noori, Spectre of Darkness without upgrades
|Hail To The King|
Defeated Selt, Mortar, Noori, Ponzu, and Seer with the same peasant
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Early concept art for Noori.