|This article is about the stealing npc pilfer. For the shop keeper, see Shop Keeper. For the character, see Pilfer (NPC).|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pilfers can push you if they bump into you. This can make you fall into a pit, to be pushed into items you wanted to save for later, on spikes, and more.
- Pilfers do not count as an enemy, and this affects some items in the game. For example, Butcher's Cleaver, and Intensifier will not be activated by those, and Conductor will not electrocute them.
- Pilfers die from one hit, therefore spikes, electricity, and fire are useful.
- Pilfers can trigger traps.
- Pilfers go to a random chunk of gold each, it does not have to be biggest one. Once its pilfer dies, the carried gold chunk will not be taken by other pilfers until the player leaves the room or more gold drops to the floor.
- If you take a pilfer's specific Gold chunk and then more gold is mined and that pilfer is still in the room, they might go for another gold chunk.
- Although pilfers do not appear in The Hub to steal money, they will steal Blessings, Potions and Relics if you have already crafted more than one of each for this run.
- Pilfers will not appear only to steal Thorium, but rarely, they can steal it.
- Pilfers will steal Golden food.
- Pilfers can be changed into other pilfers if you use the TRANSMUT3 Installation in a room with them.
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
Thwarted 500 pilfers
|Easy Come, Easy Go|
Lost 5,000 gold to pilfers