A TRANSMUT3 will spawn randomly if TRANSMUT3 Installation upgrade is bought. More often with the TRANSMUT3 Expansion and even more often with the TRANSMUT3 Saturation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any Items that are destroyed in the shop will take money from the players. This can bring them down to 0 gold.
- Food can be grilled in the shop to get more value, but their cost will increase a lot.
- Gold is the only currency for this Shop.
- The shop may require a Key to get into.
- The shop will always contain at least 1 Food item and 1 Basic Item.
- This shop can be upgraded by buying upgrades from the Pilfer (NPC).
- Some Curses, such as Waking Light and Rain of Fire are ignored in the shop and will not activate.
- Bombing the cart in the upper right corner of the shop gives a 2% chance to spawn a Relic.
Related Items[edit | edit source]
- Pilfer Credit Card allows the player to go into debt, which will still have to be payed, even in future runs.
- Rabbit Gloves 1 random item is free each shop.
- Simple Chest more items for sale
- Meal Ticket the shop gives free Food
- Pilfer Ring also decreases costs by 20%.
- Loyalty decreases costs by 10% each
- Inflation increases costs by 10%
- Market Crash increases costs by 20%
- Tariffs doubles costs.
- Security Theater when shop requires a key to enter, the cost will be increased to 4 Keys. Shops can still be found unlocked.
Alongside Tariffs it can require 8 Keys.
- Blood Offering changes cost of items from gold to life.