Potions are Items in UnderMine that are only usable once, and either have an effect duration like the Strength Serum, or make something happen once like the Chest in a Bottle. The Journal includes a section on Potions in the Items tab.
Potions with a duration stack the timers when drinking multiple of the same potion.
Potions[edit | edit source]
4. Troll Sweat
6. Cure All
10. Golden Kernels
11. Popcorn Kernels
12. Seasoned Kernels
13. Whiplash Serum
14. Strength Serum
15. Savagery Serum
16. Alacrity Serum
17. Sundering Serum
18. Cyclonic Serum
19. Durability Serum
20. Holy Water
21. Purge Potion
25. Doubling Saison
26. Impish Key Bomb
27. Iron Glaze
28. Holy Glaze
33. Float Potion
34. Selt's Blood
35. Blood Chalice
36. Fury Potion
38. Bottled Pilfer
39. Shop in a Bottle
49. Berserker's Brew
51. Toadvine's Tonic
52. Numbing Cream
54. Potion of Plenty
55. Protein Shake
56. Blessed Blend
58. Witch's Brew
61. Midas Touch
65. Starlight Sip
67. Pangolin Potion
Removed Potions[edit | edit source]
1. Aloe Extract
2. Charm Potion
4. Tortoise Oil
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can find potions when you pull the lever in a Sacrifice Room, blow up Rocks, buy them from Shops, find them in Secrets, opening up a Chest, and in many other ways.
- It takes one second to drink a potion, and in the meantime, you are unable to move or jump. You can stop drinking and move, but you will have to drink from the start again. If you are damaged, you will stop drinking, and have to start again.
- Drinking more than one of the same time-limited potion does not double its effect. Instead, timed potions will last longer.
- An endgame strategy called the Potion Loop has a heavy dependence on potions.
- The Spirit allows you to hold 1 more potion.
- Rainbow Kernels can duplicate potions as well.
- Miner's Flask and Slow Metabolism increase potion duration for the current run.
- Fast Metabolism decreases potion duration time.
- Slowth Berry and its upgrades increase potion duration time permanently.
- Compulsion will force the players to drink potions immediately when picked up.
- Mutation causes a 50% chance of Relics to become potions instead.
- Bottle Stopper decreases potion capacitiy by 2.
- Bottle Blight will damage the players for 5 damage per potion they carry, on entering a new room.
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
Crafted a new potion
Crafted 10 new potions
|Why Can't I Hold All These Potions?|
Held 3 of the same potion at the same time
|I Was Saving That|
[Click to show]Died with an Elixir in your inventory
Stole an item from the shop
Cleansed a curse for the first time
[Click to show]Spawned a secret shop, in a secret shop, in a secret shop
Transmuted 3 Relics at the same time using Transmutagen