Sacrifice Room is a room with a lever and usually 4 pillars around the payout. Pulling on the lever produces a payout at the cost of health; the lever costs 15 HP to pull at first and requires an additional 5 HP each subsequent time it is pulled.
Can sometimes be found in Secret rooms.
Possible payouts[edit | edit source]
The payout can be any one thing from the following list:
- Hoarding Pilfer
- Key Ring
- Bag O' Bombs
- Food Any raw meat.
- Gold Most likely a low value nugget, but can also be of high value.
- Skeleton's head. May itself drop gold when smashed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a chance the lever will break when pulled.
- The HP cost is not affected by the Curses Tariffs, Brittleness, or Vulnerable.
- The spawned Chests can be Mimics and Minics, and are affected by Metamfiezomaiophobia.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Receiving the Loyalty blessing from sacrificing health.