Seer, World's Heart
|Seer, World's Heart|
Seer, World's Heart is the final boss in UnderMine as of version 0.7.0, the Golden Core Update, and resides on the last floor of the Golden Core. She drops Seer's Fragment after defeating her for the first time.
Attack pattern[edit | edit source]
Seer walks around the room and leaves footprints that set the peasant on fire. Any contact with Seer also ignites the peasant.
She has 3 distinct attacks:
- Seer spits 4 waves of 3 black orbs (6 waves when reduced to half health) that bounce off of walls that disappear over time and damage the peasant on contact.
- Seer spits 3 meteors into the sky (5 when reduced to half health) to strike the player and raise waves of damaging rocks from the ground. The meteors can be dodged and the waves can be jumped over.
- Seer releases a red cloud which follows her as she moves that protects her from all damage.
Between some attacks, Seer's eyes will flash black and red, and her immediate front will be highlighted. If the peasant stands in front of it when this happens, she shoots five fireballs.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
Upon defeating Seer, World's Heart, the peasant receives Seer's Fragment, along with Thorium and recipes/eggs the first time, and gold each subsequent time. A portal appears and is connected to a dark room which Death's Head resides in.
Strategy and tips[edit | edit source]
- Because coming into contact with Seer ignites the peasant, Wet Blanket is a useful item for this fight.
- Saving bombs for the fight is helpful, as exploding a Bomb in her face can cancel her cloud barrier.
- Ranged attacks are recommended when Seer moves and melee attacks for when she stops.
- The Othermine Conduit can start inflicting damage on Seer as soon as the cutscene starts. They will continue to hurt her and the peasant can focus on primarily dodging.
- The Galoshes are strongly not recommended for this fight, as oil slicks will be ignited very quickly. On the other hand, the fire immunity that the Lava Walkers and Helios Boots give are highly recommended.
- Doing a full run from the Gold Mines to the Golden Core is not suggested, as damage accumulated over the course of the run may leave the peasant severely weakened when fighting Seer. Skipping the Shimmering Caverns is recommended.
- Selt's Blood and Selt's Egg do not bind Seer.
- The Chakram is a good option for when Seer stops to perform attacks 1 or 2. It is best paired with Sonic Boom.
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Beheaded and Betailed|
Defeated Seer, World's Heart
|Destroyer of Worlds|
Defeated Seer, World's Heart without upgrades
|Hail To The King|
Defeated Selt, Mortar, Noori, Ponzu, and Seer with the same peasant