Shops[edit | edit source]
- Run by a yellow Shop Keeper with a red gem in his head and three gold rings. Offers items for Gold. Sometimes, will cut the price of an item along with a sign that says "Sale!".
- Can only be found from The Goldmines 2 and on. Can be summoned in a room by using the Shop in a Bottle potion, which will spawn a Crawl Space to another shop (secret shop).
- If the players talk to the Shop Keeper, they can pay 1200 Gold, to join the Pilfer Loyalty Program. This unlocks a shop ran by Pilfer (NPC) in The Hub, which sells upgrades for that shop.
Secret shop[edit | edit source]
- Like a normal shop, but needs special means to get there. Can be accessed through a Crawl Space or Shop in a Bottle. You can have more than one secret shop per floor. Sells different items from other shops/secret shops on the floor.
- It is not possible to get a secret shop on the first floor unless you use a Shop in a Bottle. While the secret shop acts like the regular shop you can not start the loyalty program here and will have to start it at a normal pilfer shop.
Red pilfer shop keeper[edit | edit source]
- Can be rarely found behind blue blocks which block the entrance, and require the Echo Blast upgrade. Sells upgrades to Dibble's Emporium. Will have free food if you have Meal Ticket. Affected by price modifiers.
- A cute woman with black rabbit ears. Rarely generates on the floor, and may be found in Secret rooms. She offers lottery like minigames, and a shop with Keys, Bombs and health as currency. The first time you meet, you can get a Recipe for 25.
- Uses Curses as currency.
- Luck based chance to appear when entering the exit room. See Sho'guul's lair for ways to increase your odds.
- Sells Relics that cannot be obtained otherwise.
Others[edit | edit source]
- Wayland at The Goldmines after rescuing him sells a pickaxe upgrade for 75.
- Dibble in Delvemore Dungeon when rescuing him.
Main floor's shops[edit | edit source]
- Dibble which sells some items to start the run with
- Wayland sells upgrades to your stats
- You can buy bomb upgrades at Dodson's
- You can buy some special items that stay through runs from Arkanos
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All of the shops above use gold as payment method, except for the Black Rabbit's shop and Sho'guul's lair.
- The secret shop and normal shop will sell different items.
- The red Shop Keeper's shop does not replace the Pilfer Shop, and they will both spawn on the floor.
- Some Curses are ignored while in shops, e.g. Rain of Fire and Waking Light (Torches fire fire balls at you) will not be activated in this room.
- There can be 2 of the same shop types on the same floor, and they will sell different items.
- Items can be destroyed in the normal and secret shops. You still have to pay for it.
- Food can be burnt to get more value. However, if the food is not free of charge, the price will greatly increase. In the Black Rabbit's shop, the cost will not increase.
- Black Rabbit's Gloves will make one item per shop free.