The Goldmines are the first location in UnderMine. Design is based on gold mines as the name could suggest.
To go forward into Delvemore Dungeon you need to defeat Selt, Queen of Sand and geting Dungeon Key or you can fight Bathcat and Toadvine who are guarding the entrance. Also, you can enter the next floor without fighting either, by bombing into the locked room through a secret room, though this is not garunteed.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Wayland - Unlocked for The Hub by bombing a rock wall.
- Dodson - Unlocked for The Hub by defeating Rockpile Mimic and unlocking his prison with Prisoner Key.
- Mrs. Rat and Mr. Rat - found in Crawl Space
- Beltrame Unlocked for The Hub as well as Baba the Alchemist after finishing their quest.
Common enemies[edit | edit source]
- Fly (only for tutorial)
- Spate Fly
- Rat Matron
- Rat Nest
- Oiled Glomp
- Ogre Bombardier
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Rockpile Mimic (only once) - mini boss
- Bathcat and Toadvine (only once) - mini boss(es)
- Selt, Queen of Sand (once per Ascension). - main boss.
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Returned to His Forge|
|A Friend In Need|
|Is This a Friend?|
Met Black Rabbit
|Not An Ordinary Rock|
Defeated the Rockpile Mimic
|Between a Rock and a Hard Place|
Defeated the Rockpile Mimic without upgrades
|The Cat and the Toad|
[Click to show]Entered the Delvemore Dungeon before defeating Selt, Queen of Sand
|Walk Without Rhythm|
Defeated Selt, Queen of Sand
Defeated Selt, Queen of Sand while Rogue's Ultimatum is applied